Friday, March 5, 2010

Yes Natural F&B Restaurant

*Recommended by a vegetarian friend (it must be good!)

A day-off from my foodie partner, I went with girlfriends to this place in Geylang.  I haven't been to any vegetarian place so I was excited to eat au naturel.

They have normal mains like fried rice, tom yam noodles...but i really have to write about these exceptional items.

Pocket Salad (5/5)
made of organic pea sprouts, Alfafa (legume family) and other leafy veggies (what else?!?). The dressing was the secret ingredient that made this yummy!



Special Mixed Veg Cake (3.5/5) -This didn't look mouth watering when it was placed on the table ...but once we digged in, noodles, cabbage, carrots, mushrooms were nicely mixed in this pancake. What's more, the generous amount of cheese made us love this. Who says vegetarian dish can't be sinful? :D

Overall, it was satisfying.  I don't mind my tummy "going green" once in a while.

Price Summary (in SGD):
Pocket Salad : 4.50
Special Mixed Veg Cake : 9.00

YES Natural F&B Restaurant
57 Lorong 27 Geylang
Singapore
11:30am - 3:00 pm
5 pm - 9 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment