Saturday, March 26, 2011

1 year - a facelift of The Hungry-Trotting Couple...

During the vacation, there were days when i'm just sitting under the sun, doing nothing, I realized that our blog is now a year old and decided to give it a simple facelift.  A fresh aura that still signifies how Hungry-Trotting Couple enjoys exploring the world of food.

There were times we thought of letting The Hungry-Trotting Couple goes to sleep...forever.  But everytime we read the posts,  we remember the joy of eating, taking pictures, writing about food and the friends that we connected with through this blog, inspires us to write more and more.  So i guess, you still have to hang on with us for another year. :)

HT wife is almost a year in Holland now, and "The Hungry-Trotting Couple...goes Dutch!" are already "dutch-adjusted".  And for a new feel of this blog...I present to you...the same couple you love...

"The Hungry-Trotting Couple...goes ANYWHERE!"

Whether, it's in Philippines, Singapore, The Netherlands, or other countries...near or far...HT wife and HT hubbie will be ready to go anywhere and bring their same appetite with them.  Definitely, the HT Couple will continue to share their love for food to you...wherever they may be.

Come and join us as we explore together the world through
THE ART OF EATING...

'Till the next post...ta ta!

2 comments:

  1. Hee.. Nice facelift! Looking forward to more bites around the world! =)

    By the way I ate at Tapa King in Lau Pa Sat today, the Crispy Liempo was sinfully good! Loved the sweet sauce that goes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel! :) I'm really sorry again I was not able to meet up with you guys. My virus is just starting to leave me alone.

    Yum, I love liempo too. Btw, I walked around Marina Bay Sands on my last day in SG and I saw another Filipino place at the foodcourt. The name is Gerry's grill...try their sisig :)

    ReplyDelete